First Friday of the month - May - June - July - August - Spetember
The first Friday of these months we honor past members who have had cancer but are not longer with us. Our route may include a lunch at their favorite watering hole, a visit to their surviving spouse, or a visit to the cemetary to decorate their grave. Contact Cycle Out Cancer for more information on commemorative rides in your area.
All riders must adhere to basic safety rules while on our rides:
- Gear up: Wear an approved helmet and protective clothing appropriate for the weather.
- Maintain the big stuff: Check your tires, breaks, fluids, electronics, and frame before each ride.
- Check the little stuff: Make sure your lights, blinkers, mirrors, and stands all work correctly.
- Obey all traffic laws, lights, and signs.
- Drive defensively and respectfully even when others do not.
Rides and Activities
Rides and activities are currently being planned for these hospitals in the coming year:
Contact Cycle Out Cancer for up-to-date schedules.
- Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center, Boston MA
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York NY
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston TX